New Booking &
The past few months have been a challenging time for us all. We are pleased to report that the State of Illinois has entered Phase 3 of the Restore Illinois plan, and the Emil Bach House and Lang House Chicago are accepting reservations at this time. Now is the perfect time to plan a safe vacation getaway from your home into ours and we are ready for you!
Reservations will be limited so that we can continue to practice social distancing. Masks will be available for guests. Contactless check-in and check-out are available.
Here are our new guidelines that will assist in creating your quality and safe stay:
• Minimum three-night stay
• Our team has always given the utmost attention and detail to providing guests a healthy and clean experience. We follow the CDC and USEPA guidelines for approved disinfectants and products to be applied to all high touch surfaces, and have prepared for your visit with an additional thorough disinfecting process.
• Minimum of 24 hours between guests for complete cleaning and prevention of viruses as per the new industry standard (American Hotel and Lodging Association Stay Safe.)
• Maximum of 10 overnight guests for Lang House and 6 overnight guest for Emil Bach House total. For events, Lang House and Emil Bach House will follow the current guidelines for social gatherings: currently maximum of 10 in Phase 3 and 50 in Phase 4.
• Six feet between unrelated guests and staff for social distancing.
• Staff will be wearing masks.
• Contactless check in and check out are available and encouraged; guests will be provided masks upon check-in, if in person.
• Staff temperature taken upon each arrival and shift.
• If you are returning guests you will see a few changes: Magazines, pens and pads of paper have been removed from desks, as well as decorative throw pillows.
If you have any questions or concerns, do not hesitate to call us at (773)654-3959.