Reservation and House Policies
CHECK-IN & CHECK-OUT
• Check-in time is between 3:00 pm – 7:00 pm. Please contact us 48 hours prior to your arrival if this check-in window does not work for you. We would be happy to make alternate plans if necessary. Early check-ins may be accommodated when available, as well as late check-ins after 8:00 pm, provided we are notified in advance.
• Check-out time ends at 11:00am.
• Requires advance notice.
• We accept Visa, MasterCard, Discover Card and American Express. Reservations confirmed upon receipt of confirmation number via e-mail.
• Single night bookings (if available) are welcome. Contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org for single night availability if our reservation system will not allow you to do so.
• Whole house bookings are welcome, when available. You must rent all five (5) bedrooms. There is an additional charge for usage of the main level and common areas.
• Cancellations without at least two (2) weeks notice will result in a charge of one night’s room rate minimum depending on availability to re-rent, plus tax (12.9%). Room charges are not refundable after payment at check-in (no refunds for early check-outs).
• Cancellations for whole house rentals will be billed the full amount if not notified eight (8) weeks prior to arrival.
• No-shows will be billed the full amount of their stay. Cancellations made within 24 hours of your stay will be considered a no-show.
• Children over the age of 12 are welcome.
• No smoking is allowed indoors. Smoking is allowed on the brick patio only. No pipe or cigar smoking is allowed anywhere on the premises.
• No illegal drugs are allowed on the premises.
• Any overnight guests must be registered for security purposes.
• Sorry, no pets. Boarding is available nearby.
• Lost key cards will be billed at $20.00 per item.
• Lost garage door openers will be billed at $40.00 per item.
• Garage parking is available for $25.00 per night. We have driveway parking for loading and unloading only. Street parking is free, but at times, availability is limited.